Searching...
Searching...
Monday 17 December 2012

LAST NIGHT OUT

***********************//knocksuperbuzz.blogspot.com//*********************** 

A: “Yup !! Wassup mama !!  Call at the Right time but from a Wrong person. Done with the preparation ehh ??”

B: “My Ass !! Am unable to study the crap from All in one. Do you have Text Book ? Or any of our friends have it ??”

A: "Lol !! Shame on your ass, topper. 4 years of crap yet you want to screw up my brain in fact our brains again. Have some shame man, on this day at least."

B: "Day ?? What should I do ? What you want me to do ? And how many brains are out there ??"

A: "We people are hanging out at Aadi’s place. IPL is ON. Lots of spicy stuff with bottles to booze. And nevertheless every ass here is going to fart out all the crap of all these years, now. Of course, lollipops like you are not fit for this play, but yet you can join if you wish to."

B: "Great !! Will let you know within sometime. Till then you guys carry on."

A: "Ya ya !! Will be waiting for that 'Sometime' of yours to end as soon as possible like we always did."


- BEEP BEEP BEEP -


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 


~ LOCATION CHANGE ~

___________________ 

1 new message



OPEN
___________________
. . .

“May I distrb U ??”

“Hehe :) No ! But yes coz am already disturbed.. tel me dear :) ”

“May I knw wat is ‘My Love’ doing ?? ”

“Awww.. nothing much darling.. trying to complete the portion. Its almost 11 30 and I am not done with two units even. Are U studying ? How much did U complete ??”

“Hmm.. I was trying hard to study but ‘U’ had took me away back 2 dat golden olden days. Now I am in 2nd yr 2nd sem. Can I gve U a cal so dat we can go together down stairs
to dat memory lane. Wil U join Me ?? Can I ??

________________


  Love

calling . . .




Accept            Reject
________________

(Oh God !! She wants to come along. Thank U )

-Accept-

Hello Love . .  .   .    .


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 


~ LOCATION CHANGE ~

#:  "I knew that. They were the same since 3 years, drooling behind females as if there were no others outside our campus."

&: "Yaah !! That girl was from north I guess who white washed them."

#: "Who ??"

&: "The one who kicked these two smug of the last bench who were not successful in trapping her with their cheap SMS tricks like they worked on others earlier."

#: "Yeah !! She harassed them literally by bringing it to the notice of HOD. She was from the capital state."

&:  "Local bastards. Localest tricks."

#: "Of course, the females are not the less falling to these lame ideas. Don’t they have that minimum common sense ? ‘LOCALEST’, haha.. that’s the superlative term. They do deserve it the most."

&: "I think they were not fed with HORLICKS as kids.  Pass on that coke."

#: "and now much happy with the LIKES and COMMENTS on their Facebook uploads and STATUS updates."

&: "Lol !! Did you see this ??"

#:"Whattt ?? 100+ likes for thisss lousy pic ?? Now this is what we can call as 'HOLY SHIT'."

&: Absolutely !! See that date of Upload. It’s half an year ago. Now don’t be shocked on finding the same pic updated the next year and forth.

#: Yahahaha… Ardent Facebookers must learn these ideas from these bullshits.

&: Yeah !! I mentioned this earlier even. ‘LOCALEST TRICKS’.

#: Status update.
 I will be out of the shit by this time tomorrow. Fuck U B-tech’

&: Who ?

#: Vicky. I feel the same. That was intense.

&: LIKE !! The mutual feeling though. Is there anything memorable you find about this so called B-Tech of four longing years ??

# : Yeah !! The Induction program and the convocation, which is on the way. Coz on both the occasions I am Independent*

&: Killer one !! Did you heard this ? The bootlicker of our class has been placed.

#: Which Bootlicker are you referring to ?? . . . .


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 


~ LOCATION CHANGE ~


%: 2nd one . . . It might take time to refer but its an easy unit. Ya, you can go with it.
 Huh !! Tomorrow will be the last day of our B-Tech, mate !!

$: Ya dude !! The last day at the college.

@: But not mine, you arsholes. Don’t say that ‘last’ again. You will be kicked right there. Mind you.

$: Why ??

%: He has a backlog. Chill mate. You will dot it. Don’t worry.

@: Its damn easy to say this. Saaley, you have a job under the bum and that ass will be flying away for Masters. Neither a job nor I have good marks. Rubbing the wounds I have a suppli. Nothing can be worse that this. I seriously feel         that

$: Stop the shit bey ! Shut the fuck up, now. Don’t prolong this pain. We are here to share and care. Ok ! I know how it is. Even I went through this event.

%: Yes man . Why are we here ? We will help you out in this exam. When ‘Kolaveri Di’ can produce pass marks then why can’t your sensible answers ??

$ : Yeahh !! That fellow confessed about this wonder in evaluation. You did remember this I guess. Chill bey !!

%: And about the job. When the good for nothing can get placed then why can’t you ? Trust me you will.

$: Better late than never.

%: Its is just the matter of time, mate. For me it was today, tomorrow it will be yours. Be patient and confident. You will get there soon.

$: Amen. Now, stop your Kolaveri Di and take off that expressionless expression from your face.

@: You know what ?

$: No we don’t. Hahaha

@: I might have failed. I have failed in making things happen at the college for myself. But, it did gave me four years of life, experience, memories to cherish

%: Crushes. Hehe

@: and some bastards like you to back me up when my Battery is LOW !! I wish this bonding lasts long

%: Really long. Ting-Tong.

$: Aah just stop being senti, now. How about the tickets of IPL matches ??

%: Forget it !! Everything comes after 11th. The BIG DAY. Gabbar Singghh…

@: I guess the bookings are FULL.

$: Influence Zindaabaad !! Wait a minute. . . .

Hello Dad . . . .

Yeah Preparing . . . Ya. Yes, I had.

Dad, 11th is the release of . . . .


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 


~ LOCATION CHANGE ~


this pattern is evolved on the basis of structural analysis and it is similar to composite pattern which

Last exam of B-Tech. Last day for my eyes to find you in the college premises. ‘LAST DAY’ uhhhh and my waiting is over. 3years of my wait have come to an end

This pattern is evolved on the basis of structural analysis and it is similar to composite pattern which constitute to form with all the characteristics of an object oriented approach model. This also

Tomorrow is going to be the Biggest of all my exams. Big Day. Final Destination. But can I get the time ? Will I get the time ??

Oh God !!

Time !! Long time since you took away the attention of my eyes for the first time. Since then my heart followed you despite of the geographical distances, which always did prevailed between us. You were in BLUE that day, when my eyes struck you for the first time. Looked charming not less than the sky with that shining smile which is always the reason for smile at this end. The beings around were merely passing clouds. But you were there, right there from that moment, in my heart. Unmoved.

I fell in love with your name even which my lips often take a ton times a day. But, it took 1 and a 1/2 year for me to address you directly and it was formally though. Tomorrow it will be for the first and last time in the college this addressing is going to be informal and yes you have to give me sometime for this, which I never asked for.
I hope you will.

The red rose which you love the most with the favorite chocolates of yours are waiting to be hold of your soft hands. I wonder how much softer they are, more than the petals of rose. I can still feel their touch and thanks to that anonymous for inventing the ‘handshake’ culture.

Uhhhhhh . ..

I know this is going to be one of the best proposals ever because this is unlike that in Reel. It is Real, coming right from my inner deeps. This is inevitable. I know. But where should I make this happen ?? And how should I make these heartfelt emotions to reach you ?? What if you will . . . .

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

And there they all complete the B-Tech’s Last Night Out with,

Swears on the Lips,

Weights on the Brain,

Thoughts in the Mind,

Hopes in the Heart,

A Feeling in the Nerves,

And a Tear on the edge of the Eye.

The must occurring events in every Passed out’s Life, it’s just the matter of Today for One and tomorrow for the Other,
but everyone will be clouded with this cringing weather,

no matter what’s so ever. .this will remain forever and ever.

***********************//knocksuperbuzz.blogspot.com//***********************

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
vistors visitors