Searching...
Searching...
Monday 17 December 2012

Friends

***********************//knocksuperbuzz.blogspot.com//*********************** 
 If a romantic relationship ends, I feel like there's a sort of obvious etiquette that you don't do that kind of thing, because it's (potentially) difficult for both parties involved, but apparently that etiquette doesn't exist for friendship breakups. I want to ask my friends not to do this kind of thing, particularly inviting us to the same events, but I'm a little at a loss for how to do it, because I don't want to put them in a situation where they're forced to choose between me and ex-friend. I'm afraid that if I say something, I'll sound like I'm saying, "If you want to be friends with me, you can't be friends with ex-friend anymore," which isn't the message I want to send. Is there a good way to go about this? Would it be better for me to have someone else say something? (My best friend knows how difficult I'm finding this and could maybe say something to the other people involved, but I feel like that's a bit of a cop-out on my part.)
***********************//knocksuperbuzz.blogspot.com//***********************

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
vistors visitors